Well, it seems people love music! With it being such a hit, we decided to go ahead and theme them. Here are our favorite inspiring pop hits:
1. Roar - Katy Perry. There's a reason this song has over 2 billion views.
2. Shake it Off - Taylor Swift. This song has been battling with "Roar" on YouTube, with fans pledging to continually loop the videos to rack up the view count. This song is a reminder that no matter what you do, people will always try to tear you down, so just shake it off!
3. Get Up - Superchic[k]. This group produced a lot of encouraging songs on their Karaoke Superstars CD. This one is one of the best. Even "if I get up, I might fall back down again, so let's get up, come on!"and "We'll just jump and see, even if it's the fortieth time, we'll just jump and see if we can fly." (Note: the original is not available on Spotify; we added a remix)
4. Titanium - David Quetta featuring Sia. "Shoot me down, but I won't fall." YouTuber Noah Gutherie did a great cover of it, too.
5. Not Done Yet - Superchic[k]. A more aggressive sound then the last song we listed by them. The song starts off with an immediate "Get up!" and the drums take it from there. It's hard to feel down -- or even sleepy -- when listening to this one. (Note: we could not find this one on Spotify)
6. Dare You to Move - Switchfoot. A completely different sound than any we've listed so far. This song is a slow, quiet reminder that great things don't just happen. It's one moment, one step, one movement, one day at a time.
7. Super Trouper - Superchic[k]. Last one by them on this list, this song starts a little more low-key than the others, but that doesn't mean it's lacking in power or encouragement. Just check out the chorus, "You were meant to live large; come on, take charge! Let's go light the world up. Let's not wait until the end to be the things we wished we'd been." (Also not on Spotify)
8. Fight Song - Rachel Platten. The title says it all, but listening to her sing gets us pumped. "This is my fight song, take back my life song, prove I'm all right song. My power's turned on; starting right now, I'll be strong. I'll play my fight song."
9. Try - Colbie Caillat. Although geared toward women, the song is for us all and is about learning to love yourself more than you try to get others to like you. The video is inspiring as well.
10. Fighter - Christina Aguilera. Another song about using the pain caused by others to fuel yourself and conquer your world.
That wraps up another list! If there's a song you didn't see listed or a theme you'd like to request, let us know! (469) 651-1208